Australian Academy of Management and Science is a proud recipient of funding for the Smart and Skilled program. A reform of the NSW Vocation Education and Training (VET) program, Smart and Skilled provides funding to qualified individuals for vocational training to land a job and advance their careers.
Under the NSW Smart and Skilled Program, AAMS College is pleased to offer the following qualifications:
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
Qualifying learners that wish to earn these certifications may receive subsidies from the NSW government to help pay for their training program.
Smart and Skilled Candidates
In order to qualify for Smart and Skilled funding, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Fifteen years of age or older
- No longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen
Those that meet these criteria are eligible to Enrol in one of the government-subsidised courses now available through AAMS College. To learn more about the Smart and Skilled program or the training programs available at AAMS College, contact our staff at +61 2 9837 4213 or send an enquiry to email@example.com.
To check if you are eligible for Smart and Skilled training click on this link https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/are-you-eligible. Then from the Smart and Skilled website click on the “Check you eligibility” button.
For more information about smart and skilled please click on this link: https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/